17The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. Zeph 3:17

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Cross in Our Bodies

Many of you may have heard the message by Louie Giglio, "How Great is Our God," but this link is a doctor's response to what he saw. The grafic amazed me.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/janm110-3.htm

Did you notice the photograph was Luminous?  I have been taking a Bible Study on the names of God and was interested to learn that holy ("Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord") not only means perfect, sanctified, and set apart, it also means illustrious, radiate, and shine brightly! "Be ye holy, even as I am holy." His light literally shines in and through us!!!

God You are so amazing! I know that when we meet You at the throne we will fall down in awe of Your splendour, but even now in these days I fall to my knees at your magnificence!! Praise You, Lord God Almighty! Yeshua, El Hakkadosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment