17The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. Zeph 3:17

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let Everything That Has Breath Give You Praise!

This just blew me away with praise and glory for God!

In our Bible study on the Names of God, I got to the day where we learn about Yaweh Borey (LORD Creator). The assignment for today is to choose an item in nature to do a little research about and see how amazing He is just in that one little thing. She used the example of what she had learned about snowflakes (really amazing stuff if you ever have a chance, google it). Anyway, I began to ask the Lord what He would like to draw my attention to. He kept bringing me to the trees and to the leaves. 

I had done a project on photosynthesis in high school, so I asked the Lord to show me something new (since prideful, obnoxious me thought I already knew it all about that – confessing and now repenting ;) ).  He said, “The oxygen!” And so I began to think through the process by which the leaves convert Carbon Dioxide to oxygen.

Since I knew it all (eye roll), I half-heartedly googled it.  And I found this:

Through photosynthesis, plants use the energy from sunlight to produce sugar, which cellular respiration converts into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which all living things use for energy. Oxygen is a biproduct of this chemical process.

This is written:

6H2O + 6CO2 -------> C6H12O6+ 6O2

(6 molecules of water plus 6 molecules of carbon dioxide produce 1 molecule of sugar plus 6 molecules of oxygen)

Oh Yaweh Borey, You are magnificent! I LOVE THIS!!!!
“Cellualar respiration?” That’s breathing! Trees breathe. Plants breathe. Grass breathes. Flowers breathe.
I began thinking about how the Lord uses our breathing byproduct (Carbon Dioxide) to feed the trees who in turn create the very byproduct we need for breathing (oxygen)! We breathe together!
Also, I kept thinking of the scripture where it says that Jesus had the disciples pick up all the “scraps” of fish from the 5,000 He fed, “so that nothing would be wasted!” There is nothing in His creation that is not used for His glory. His system is perfect. That cannot be an accident or evolution. It is INTELLIGENT design. Intelligence beyond what we could think or imagine. We cannot fathom His depth!
Just as I was praising Him for this amazing awesome process, the Christian music station I was listening to played “Let Everything That Has Breath Give You Praise!” by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. 
Isn’t He sweet? He knows how my heart sings with music of praise for Him, so He had them play a special song just for me in that moment!
How could we hold back praise to Him?! As Jesus said, if we who have breath do not give Him praise, “Even the rocks and stones themselves would start to sing!” Praise You Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment