17The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. Zeph 3:17

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Lord Does Provide for Our Every Need

Wow! You are amazing, Lord!


I have been asked to teach a portion of the Bible Study, "Knowing God by Name." I am LOVING it. But wouldn't you know the normal "can't shut me up" me is not finding anything to share on the title Marey Malek or "King of kings."


So I was sitting on the couch doing some research and meditating, waiting for God to speak, when I noticed my four year old walk past me. I didn't think much about it until he came up and handed me my Beth Moore study, "Esther." He said, "I fought you might need dis." And, he walked away.


I had started the study, gosh what...a couple of years ago, maybe. I had left the study in the middle of it.


After he walked away, I sat there with it in my hand thinking, "Oh how cute, he thought he was helping."  Then I heard the Lord tell me, "Open it to where you left off."


Oh my goodness!!! It is truly perfect! Such majesty!

Right there, just exactly where I had left off was precisely what I needed for today! Two years ago He KNEW what I would need TODAY and prepared in advance. He knew on which page I needed to stop then in order to be on the right page now. Can you imagine that? Can you fathom the greatness of a God who is that intimate and that involved in the details of our lives?


I cannot tell you what I read because I don't want to give it away for those who will be in te class on Wednesday night. All I can say is He did it again! He blew my mind with His incredible awesomeness!


Lord God, Father in heaven You amaze me! You delight me! You tickle me! PRAISE You in all Your glory and splendor! I bow the knee and my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment