17The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. Zeph 3:17

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A "Shout out"

Thank you so much for your continued reading. I appreciate everyone who comes here to read my ramblings.

I am amazed and humbled that there are some following this blog in Russia and Germany as well as the United States and Puerto Rico!

I pray that God is being glorified through these writings and I pray they are an encouragement to you.  I know they are growing me and I am truly enjoying this experience.

God bless you!

(P.s. Feel free to share your comments. I'd love to hear from you too.  I kind of feel like I'm talking to myself in here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment